So… it’s been a while, eh? Here’s what I’ve been up to for the past couple of months.
Okay, so… first of all.
- Morgan and I have a book coming out tomorrow! Unrivaled is a super-fun, high heat, high snark, rivals-to-lovers hockey romance.
- I have reluctantly joined the social media revolution. By which I mean my sister-in-law got me hooked on TikTok and Instagram. Am I good at TikTok or Instagram? No. But I have no friends; please come follow me! Tag me in your dog videos! Tag me in your cat videos!
- Or if you prefer, you can follow me on Tumblr… not that I’m very good at that either.
- I actually got an office job. “But Ashlyn!” I imagine you saying. (Listen, it’s a vivid imagination and I do what I want.) “How will you continue to provide me with such funny, engaging, feel-good romcoms if you are stuck in an Evil Day Job!?” Not to worry, friends! It is part time and my boss is happy for me to bring in my laptop when it’s not busy.
- In fact, I actually plan to devote more time to my writing. I have spreadsheets. I have plans. Do I have follow-through? Not so far but here’s hoping!
If you’ve been with me for a while, thanks for hanging in there. Sorry I’m kind of a flake! I’m working on it. I promise.
If you’re new here, welcome to the show! Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter for freebies, contests, sale news, release dates, updates on what I’m working on, etc. etc. etc.
Leave a Reply